Monday, March 12, 2012

NCAA Tourney Time

It's NCAA tourney time once again ladies and gentelmen. One of my favorite times of the year. Michigan State pulled off the #1 seed and Michigan got stuck at the #4 seed in North Carolina's section of the bracket. I just filled out my first bracket and it only makes sense that State should make it to atleast the final four and Michigan will most likely lose in the sweet 16 against North Carolina.

But it could be possible that UofM gets upset in the first round! Ohio is no joke and they have a great point guard by the name of D.J. Cooper, and a solid 3-point shooter in Nick Kellogg, but I have faith in the Wolverines. My final Four consists of Kentucky, Michigan State, Kansas, and Florida State is my upset special. Who do you have?

1 comment:

  1. Two teams that I really think have what it takes to make it to the finals this year are Kansas and Kentucky. Both teams have skilled players, good coaching and are experienced. North Carolina and Duke dont have the experience to go far but they are definitely going to be dangerous next year if most of their players come back. I also like Michigan State but I think their run ends in the Final Four.

    ReplyDelete