Monday, January 23, 2012

Introduction and plans for the SPORTS ZONE

Whats up blogging community?.! This is my new blog focusing on my favorite thing that I like to do which is follow and play sports. I played football, basketball, and baseball from around the time I was 8. Now that I'm getting older and not playing sports as much I find myself watching alot of ESPN, NFL network, and basically any big game thats on t.v. as well as playing fantasy football with my friends. I would even like to get into a career doing marketing and sales for a major sports team.

I am a proud resident of the state of Michigan which is without a doubt one of the biggest sports capitals in the world. The Red wings are going on 21 consecutive playoff appearances with 4 stanley cup championships since 97. UofM and Michigan State football both have respectable programs that just won some major bowl games. The tigers are a solid contender for the World series, and the Lions actually made the playoffs this year!!! I cant say much for the Pistons, pretty sad group right there. But atleast we have some young talent like Greg Monroe and Brandon Knight to build on.

I plan to go through the biggest topics in sports each week, and give my opinions. You may or may not agree which are both great. I hope to hear from everyone through comments and we can start some good convo's or arguments which ever you prefer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment